Divorce & Family Law Resources
Based in Boca Raton, Weiner & Weiss, LLC provides legal services to families in Broward and Palm Beach counties in southeast Florida. For the convenience of our clients and visitors to our website, we have compiled the following list of online legal resources.
Selected Florida Court Resources
- Florida State Courts – The Florida State Courts website contains links to all the state courts in Florida, including the Supreme Court, District Courts, Circuit Courts, County Courts and Court Administration.
- Broward County Courthouse – The Broward County Courthouse website provides information on filing for divorce, including forms and filing fees, as well as information on family mediation in divorce cases.
- Palm Beach County Courthouse – The Palm Beach County Courthouse website contains a listing of court programs and services, such as mediation, custody evaluation and domestic violence programs.
Florida State Bar Resources
- The Florida Bar – The Florida Bar website provides information for the public as well as legal professionals, including a lawyer referral service and consumer pamphlets and tips.
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association – The South Beach County Bar Association website offers courthouse information, attorney consumer assistance, Legal Aid Society information and consumer pamphlets for residents of Palm Beach County.
- Florida Certified Family Mediators – Here you can find information about the certification requirements for becoming a licensed family mediator in Florida. Managing partner Gary D. Weiner is certified as a Family Law Mediator and Parenting Coordinator by the Florida State Bar.
- Divorce in Florida – This Florida State Bar pamphlet provides information dissolution of marriage, domestic violence, property division, alimony, child support and other divorce issues.
- Parenting and Divorce – This Florida State Bar pamphlet describes parents’ duties and parenting plans after divorce.
Other Selected Family Law Resources from the State of Florida
- Florida Divorce Guide – Here, the State of Florida provides divorce information and resources for families in divorce situations.
- Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course – This class is required for parents filing for divorce in Florida.
- Child Support Services – The Florida Department of Revenue administers the state’s Child Support Enforcement Program, including proving paternity and getting, enforcing and changing child support orders.
- Florida Statutes, Chapter 61 – Chapter 61 of the Florida Statutes covers dissolution of marriage (divorce), support and time-sharing (custody and visitation). Here, you can find the complete text.
If you are facing divorce or have another family law concern, please contact our offices to schedule a consultation.